Revanesse Versa is a new dermal filler option in Chicago.
Dr. Bonnie Vulich at Refine Medical Spa in Chicago is pleased to offer Revanesse® VersaTM , a a multi-purpose hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used to improve the appearance of facial areas such as the cheeks, nasolabial folds, and lips. It can be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Revanesse was approved by the FDA in 2017.
What is Revannesse Versa?
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance that can be used aesthetically to correct facial lines and folds, as well as restore facial volume. The filler particles are spherical and uniform, which creates the ideal balance between volume and smoothness.
Does Revannesse Versa hurt?
Because of its composition Revanesse® VersaTM can be injected with smaller needless. It may also break down more slowly than some other fillers.
How long before I see results with Revannesse Versa?
You can expect to see immediate results.
How much does Revannesse Versa cost?
Revannesse Versa is sold by the syringe. The cost will depend on the amount you need to reach your desired goals. However, the cost of Revannesse Versa is less than its competitors. The doctor will discuss costs with you during your free consultation.
How Long does Revannesse Versa last?
The results can last up to a year.
Is Revannesse Versa right for me?
You should not be treated with Revanesse Versa if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including:
- severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis),
- heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy),
- allergy to natural rubber latex,
- allergy to hyaluronic acid products,
Please call Dr. Bonnie Vulich to schedule an appointment or with any questions you may have. She would be happy to explain the difference between various dermal fillers and formulate the right treatment plan for your individual goals.